I know it ain't easy....but for the most part, isn't life meant to be enjoyed? savoured? lived? appreciated? Here is a list of things I am thankful for and happy to have....just the tip of the iceberg, really, cause I could go on and on... And on. And on.
1. Original thought
2. Fantastic quotes
3. People who are willing to see things from both sides, not just their own
4. BIG purses
5. Reliable ALL weather friends
6. Sleeping in till past 6:30 am
7. High quality make up
8. People with depth of character
9. Open fires
10. Stimulating conversation
13. Art that moves me
14. MEN. MEN. MEN.
15. My little
16. Being appreciated and loved - exactly as I am
18. Tetris! (I am addicted)
19. Nail polish - I recently downsized to about 40 bottles
21. Watching people evolve into better versions of themselves
22. Enjoying the ride while I evolve into a better version of me
23. Going HOME to Newfoundland
24. Riding my bicycle
26. Flip flops
27. The OCEAN - the sound, the smell, the salt water on my skin
28. Every lesson I have learned, even if it was the hard way
29. Apples, fresh pineapple, crisp grapes
30. The ability to exercise and move my body
31. Yummy cheese
32. Bread, to go with the yummy cheese
33. Living in a country where I am free and able to express myself, and my sexuality
34. Bacon - which absolutely deserves it's own food group
35. The ability to walk, run, see, hear, read, write
36. Wind in my hair
37. Men who put their hands behind my head as we lay with each other
38. Men who put their hands on my face when they kiss me
39. Both the Oprah and Ellen shows
40. The book Eat Pray Love
41. Running along the canal
42. Playing a role in making other people feel good, better, more confident, happier
43. Romantic comedy movies
44. Super long dresses
45. Whenever friends invite me for dinner - I love real meals
46. Sunny days
47. Trees, rocks and water
48. Chocolate - OMG, I can't believe I nearly forgot to add chocolate!
49. Music, my iPod, iTunes
50. Movie popcorn
So there's the list. It's obviously not a complete list of the things that make me happy in life, but I'd like to think that it shows I appreciate a lot of really small things in life.
Lately, I find myself feeling blissfully happy. I hope that you are too. And if not? Come hang out with me for awhile. Maybe I will rub off on you a little bit. Or rub up against you, which could also make you happier. Hahahaha... just kidding. Maybe.
Have an AWESOME day!!!